Here are the steps: • Save the files to be combined into a single folder For example, I save the files in a folder with the name Merger on drive D
• Then go to the Command Prompt
• After performing the screen Command Prompt Type D: and press Enter (because the folders stored on drive D)
• Type CD Merger (as I called Merge folder) and press Enter
• Then type the following code: for% f in (*. txt) do type "% f" >> united.txt (example here, Gabungan.Txt is the name of the output file, free up our name)
• Press Enter The merger will take place automatically
• Open the folder to view the results.